Solid Gold Katz-n-Flocken Dry Cat Food
If your cat could pronounce it, they’d ask for this food by name. This recipe is inspired by our founder, Sissy McGill, and is packed with grass-fed lamb for high-density protein, healthy whole grains like brown rice and pearled barley and a unique blend of functional superfoods to promote gut health and overall immune support. This is the kind of nutrition that could change all nine of your cat’s lives! **Packaging May Vary**
Why We Love It
- REAL LAMB 1st INGREDIENT: Packed with pasture fed lamb for high density protein, healthy whole grains like brown rice and pearled barley and a unique blend of functional superfoods to promote gut health and overall immune support.
- Non-GMO WHOLE GRAINS: Brown rice and pearled barley provide a rich source of Fiber, B Vitamins and Minerals to keep your cat happy. No corn, wheat, soy or artificial preservatives.
- ALLERGEN & SENTITIVITY FRIENDLY: Katz-N-Flocken is specially formulated with pasture fed lamb and healthy whole grains which make it easily digestible for cats with food sentivities. Unique star-shaped kibble helps promote slow eating and reduce vomiting. This recipe is iron rich for muscle health to keep your cat happy and healthy. Great for cats with chicken protein allergy.
- PROTECTED PROBIOTICS: Combined with fiber-rich prebiotics, our patented, protected living probiotics stay alive and viable until consumed. Carefully selected superfoods, living probiotics, and omega fatty acids cleanse, balance, and fuel to support your pet’s gut health and overall immune support.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Started over 40 years ago by Sissy McGill Solid Gold has had one mission to deliver the highest quality holistic pet foods on the market. If for any reason you are not satisfied please contact us.
About Solid Gold
Up to 80% of the immune system is influenced by the gut. That’s why Solid Gold Pet carefully crafted recipes cleanse with whole superfoods, balance with 90 million living probiotics, and fuel with high-quality omega fatty acids for gut health and overall immune support.
|250 IU/kg min
|50 mg/kg min
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
|25 mg/kg min
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids
|2 x 105 cfu/g min
|Lactic Acid Bacteria